System Administrator Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Fort Bragg, NC, US
Top Secret w/SCI eligibility
Full Part/Time: Full time
Job Req: RQ30672
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Top Secret w/SCI eligibility
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top Secret SCI
No Suitability Required
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training, and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services worldwide.
The Contractor must have Tier 1-3 expertise in the following areas:
• Messaging with expertise in electronic mail, chat, and video teleconferencing
• Database management.
• Thin Client technology and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
• Directory Services/Domain Name Service (DNS)
• Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) services for supported networks.
• Storage with expertise in Storage Area Networks (SAN), Network Attached Storage (NAS), Internet Small Computer Systems Interface (iSCSI), and Direct Attached Storage (DAS) technologies
• Portal/Web development with expertise in the design of medium to large Microsoft SharePoint farms (SharePoint 2010 and above), geographical replication, interfacing with external data sources, and integration of third party add-ons
• Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)/Certificate Authority Services
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
• Disaster Recovery/Backup and Restore
• Server Virtualization.
• Automatic failover and COOP technologies for services.
• Risks and risk mitigation strategies related to cybersecurity and CND in accordance with 28 applicable DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) directives
BA/BS, 5+ years experience
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA NC Fort Bragg
Additional Work Locations:
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training, and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Who We Are
At General Dynamics, you can apply the knowledge and skills gained from your military experience to an exciting, cutting-edge career. We’re proud that thousands of veterans, reservists and guardsmen have chosen to bring their valued expertise to our team. Now we invite you to continue your career with an organization that is as dedicated to excellence as you are.