Sr Princ Instructional Systems Design-TS/SCI clearance with Poly is Required Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Chantilly, VA, US
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Requisition ID 2018-46787
Number of Positions 1
Job Function Technical Operations (TechOps)
Security Clearance Level Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Full/Part Time Full Time
Job Locations USA-VA-Chantilly
Develops, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for customer personnel.
1. Performs expert-level development and delivery of highly complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
2. Formally documenting instructional design plans in the form of design document, project plan etc.
3. Demonstrated experience with creation of a document that identifies instructional design and project information to guide the development of instruction and contains, but is not limited to summary of the learning need or project requirements, solution concept, project milestones and deliverables, success criteria, project risks or similar design considerations.
4. Ability to use empirical data to make instructional design decisions.
5. Designs instructional strategies that engage, motivate, or are learner-centered.
6. Develops or creates project management plans for instructional design projects. The plans may include such things as project schedules, task listings and assignments, milestones and deliverables, scope outlines, or level of effort estimates.
7. Designs assessments of learning to determine learning gains or achievement of objectives which may include writing test items, constructing instructional rubrics, or constructing observation protocols.
8. Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
9. Is recognized as a subject matter expert in the field in which he/she is training.
10. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
11. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
12. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
13. Provides work leadership to lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
14. May serve as technical team or task lead.
15. Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies.
16. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
17. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work/military experience.
10-15 years of directly related experience in the development and delivery of technical training programs.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Who We Are
At General Dynamics, you can apply the knowledge and skills gained from your military experience to an exciting, cutting-edge career. We’re proud that thousands of veterans, reservists and guardsmen have chosen to bring their valued expertise to our team. Now we invite you to continue your career with an organization that is as dedicated to excellence as you are.
Learn more at https://gdmissionsystems.com/en/careers/veterans