Special Assistant - Level II -TS/SCI with Polygraph Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Administrative and Support Services
McLean, VA, US
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Requisition ID 2018-47458
Number of Positions 1
Job Function SCA
Security Clearance Level Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Full/Part Time Full Time
Job Locations USA-VA-McLean
• *Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
Performs various advanced administrative and secretarial duties in support of a company or customer executive. Typically supports executive(s) at the VP level.
Core hours 8:30-5:30
• Will relieve SE of variety of complex executive support functions involving exposure to highly critical, sensitive, and confidential information
• Will anticipate and research topics, prepare background books and/or talking point papers as needed
• monitor emails for actions
• maintain schedule of appts
• draft and prepare non routine letters, memos, documents, and reports, requiring knowledge of customer requirements/policies, for SE signature
• make travel arrangements - including itineraries and travel expense, assemble travel briefing materials
• answer phone and prep for visitors, pass clearances
• familiar with SharePoint and willingness to gain knowledge of other customer systems
• excellent communications, grammar, spelling and editing.
• excellent Excel - use of formulas, create charts, graphs, etc
1. Prepares and types correspondence, reports, presentation materials, and memoranda, usually of a confidential nature.
2. Answers and screens telephone calls and responds to routine inquiries.
3. Prepares and maintains files and other records.
4. Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings, and travel itineraries, and coordinates related arrangements.
5. May take dictation and transcribe notes.
6. Processes expense reports.
7. Creates spreadsheets and maintains databases.
8. May provide work leadership to less-experienced administrative staff.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
8-10 years of related administrative experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Who We Are
At General Dynamics, you can apply the knowledge and skills gained from your military experience to an exciting, cutting-edge career. We’re proud that thousands of veterans, reservists and guardsmen have chosen to bring their valued expertise to our team. Now we invite you to continue your career with an organization that is as dedicated to excellence as you are.
Learn more at https://gdmissionsystems.com/en/careers/veterans