Special Assistant - Level II -TS/SCI with Polygraph Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Administrative and Support Services
McLean, VA, US
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Requisition ID 2018-47357
Number of Positions 1
Job Function SCA
Security Clearance Level Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Full/Part Time Full Time
Job Locations USA-VA-McLean
• *Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
Performs various advanced administrative and secretarial duties in support of a company or customer executive. Typically supports executive(s) at the VP level.
Location: McLean, VA
Hours: Early In/Early Out (candidate can leave as early as 2:30/3pm; just as long as 8 hours are worked and the job is done)
• SA is required to manage three Senior Level Manager calendars - responsible for daily and weekly schedules
• SA must be knowledgeable in database management (i.e. EARRS)
• SA must take initiative and be detail oriented
• SA must effectively communicate; both orally and written
• SA must be professional at all times
• SA MUST be committed to a daily work schedule
• SA should have experience in managing travel to some degree
1. Prepares and types correspondence, reports, presentation materials, and memoranda, usually of a confidential nature.
2. Answers and screens telephone calls and responds to routine inquiries.
3. Prepares and maintains files and other records.
4. Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings, and travel itineraries, and coordinates related arrangements.
5. May take dictation and transcribe notes.
6. Processes expense reports.
7. Creates spreadsheets and maintains databases.
8. May provide work leadership to less-experienced administrative staff.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related business discipline,orthe equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
8-10 years of related administrative experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Who We Are
At General Dynamics, you can apply the knowledge and skills gained from your military experience to an exciting, cutting-edge career. We’re proud that thousands of veterans, reservists and guardsmen have chosen to bring their valued expertise to our team. Now we invite you to continue your career with an organization that is as dedicated to excellence as you are.
Learn more at https://gdmissionsystems.com/en/careers/veterans