Senior Geospatial Analyst, Instructor Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Springfield, VA, US
Requisition ID 2018-45640
Job Function Intelligence
Security Clearance Level Top Secret/SCI
Full/Part Time Full Time
Job Locations USA-VA-Springfield | USA-MO-St Louis
Design; update and deliver GEOINT course related material and instruction. Researches; monitors and analyzes intelligence data and makes recommendations based on that data.
1. Provides instruction on analysis and research for national security; infrastructure; technology; country; geographic area; biographic and targeted vulnerability.
2. Prepares course related materials for the instruction of intelligence assessments of current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection; research and analysis of classified and open source information.
3. Develops; maintains and delivers course material to a formal classroom related to: geo-analytical procedures to meet mission requirements and ensure maximum operational success.
4. Instructs students on collecting geospatial data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
5. Travel to deliver courses as required.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
#dpost #cjpost #ISDcj
Bachelors Degree in a related technical or military discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; professional training; or work/military experience.
Certifications in Course Instruction such as Basic Instructor's Training Courses; ACE Course Development and Delivery or similar training.
3-6 years of related experience supporting intelligence operations.
Able to deliver course materials and subject matter to a group of students in a formal classroom setting. Able to develop curriculum material in order to improve course delivery and experience. Able to perform in stressful environments.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Who We Are
At General Dynamics, you can apply the knowledge and skills gained from your military experience to an exciting, cutting-edge career. We’re proud that thousands of veterans, reservists and guardsmen have chosen to bring their valued expertise to our team. Now we invite you to continue your career with an organization that is as dedicated to excellence as you are.
Learn more at https://gdmissionsystems.com/en/careers/veterans