Senior FMV Analyst Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Springfield, VA, US
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Requisition ID 2018-45840
Number of Positions 1
Job Function Intelligence
Security Clearance Level Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Full/Part Time Full Time
Job Locations USA-VA-Springfield | USA-MO-St Louis
- Provide and create metadata to support structured observations.
- Able to view, exploit, record and live FMV exploitation and support operational FMV missions.
- Produce resulting full-motion imagery analysis and products to support high level decision makers
- In a shift work environment, provide real-time 24/7/365 full-motion video exploitation
- Research current and historical hardcopy and softcopy imagery.
- Exploit Multi-Spectral, Hyper-Spectral, Infra-Red (IR), Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR), and LIDAR Imagery.
- Produce Full-Motion imagery summary reports, detailed mission graphics, database remarks, ad-hoc reports, tailored mission specific products, and daily briefings.
- Proficient in various Electronic Light Tables (ELTs) and GIS software packages including Socet GXP, ENVI, QT-Modeler, IEC, ArcGIS, GeoRover and FalconView.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas of staff.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Archive and disseminate geospatial products.
- Shift work may be required.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Geography or a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
10-15 years of related experience supporting statistics/data analysis and programming in data analytical language.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
#intelpractice #dpost #cjpost #ISDcj
Who We Are
At General Dynamics, you can apply the knowledge and skills gained from your military experience to an exciting, cutting-edge career. We’re proud that thousands of veterans, reservists and guardsmen have chosen to bring their valued expertise to our team. Now we invite you to continue your career with an organization that is as dedicated to excellence as you are.
Learn more at https://gdmissionsystems.com/en/careers/veterans