Resource Manager-TS/SCI Required Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Herndon, VA, US
Requisition ID 2019-53796
Number of Positions 1
Job Function Program Management
Security Clearance Level Top Secret/SCI
Full/Part Time Full Time
Job Locations USA-VA-Herndon
• **This role is not yet funded***
Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned project.
Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned projects and tasks.
1. Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a multitude of contracts within a business area.
2. Maintains staffing matrices for programs across the business area, and provides weekly updates to management.
3. Conducts staffing meetings on at least a weekly basis, and assigns priorities to the recruiting team.
4. Collaborates and works closely with other functions to include Contracts, Subcontracts, Security, Human Resources and Finance.
5. Schedules regular meetings with program managers to triage staffing needs for their programs.
6. Manages two different staffing processes, and creates requisitions in two separate databases.
7. Serves as a liaison between the recruiting team and program management team.
8. Drives business operations by monitoring the progress of projects, tasks, requisitions, offers, proposals etc.
9. Creates staffing matrices and builds resumes for proposal efforts as assigned.
10. Reviews future project requirements and develops strategies for future work.
11. May also perform services on assigned tasks.
12.Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
13. Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
14. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
15. Participates in special projects as required.
BA/BS in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/miliatry experience.
5+ years of related experience
At least 2 years of customer related experience
Excellent customer service skills
Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Experience using data management tools, and proficiency in Microsoft Office
Proven organization, problem solving and time management skills
Highly motivated, detail-oriented, team player
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Who We Are
At General Dynamics, you can apply the knowledge and skills gained from your military experience to an exciting, cutting-edge career. We’re proud that thousands of veterans, reservists and guardsmen have chosen to bring their valued expertise to our team. Now we invite you to continue your career with an organization that is as dedicated to excellence as you are.