Research Associate III Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Ft Sam Houston, TX, US
Job Function Science and Engineering
Security Clearance Level None
Full/Part Time Full Time
Job Locations USA-TX-Ft Sam Houston
General Dynamics is currently looking for a Research Associate III to join our team to support the Naval Medical Research Unit at Ft. Sam Houston, San Antonio, Texas.
- Assists with collection of supporting documentation for contract packages , IACUC/IRB protocols for projects performed under this contract, research proposals and protocols, manuscripts, SOPs, reports and presentation editing/review. Assists in initiating and maintaining regulatory IACUC/IRB requirements.
- Ability to develop and coordinate the implementation of clinical research studies, including regulatory requirements, maintenance of study records and all activities associated with internal and external audits.
- Assists in preparation of purchase requests for animal procurement and coordination of shipping procedures.
- Assists in preparation of purchase requests and assist with maintenance of inventory of supplies.
- Modifies and plans research experiment schedules, procedures, and tests.
- Ability to develop, organize and maintain the study database. Responsible for data validation and quality control.
- Writes and edits research material for publication and presentation.
- Oversees the work of junior level contract personnel.
- Assists PI in tracking and updating established project budgets
- Bachelors Degree in a scientific discipline.
- MS preferred.
- 2-5 years of related experience in scientific research and analysis.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Who We Are
At General Dynamics, you can apply the knowledge and skills gained from your military experience to an exciting, cutting-edge career. We’re proud that thousands of veterans, reservists and guardsmen have chosen to bring their valued expertise to our team. Now we invite you to continue your career with an organization that is as dedicated to excellence as you are.
Learn more at https://gdmissionsystems.com/en/careers/veterans