Release and Deployment Management - Secret Clearance - Peterson AFB, CO Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Peterson AFB, CO, US
Requisition ID 2019-53410
Number of Positions 1
Job Function Information Technology
Security Clearance Level Secret
Full/Part Time Full Time
Job Locations USA-CO-Peterson AFB
Release & Deployment Manager
Peterson AFB, CO
GDIT is currently seeking a Release & Deployment Manager at Peterson AFB to support the IAFNOS contract, which supports the 690th Cyberspace Operations Group performing 24/7/365 Air Force Information Network (AFIN) operations, including defensive cyberspace operations (DCO), network management, information assurance, and fault resolution activities to maintain the operational capabilities of the network, establish the domain for AF cyberspace operations, and ensure AF cyberspace superiority.
Release & Deployment Manager
- Planning, scheduling and controlling the progression of authorized change actions from test to live environments
- Deconflicting the schedule of ASIs and change requests (CRs)
- Briefing CRs at Daily Ops Check meeting
- Coordinating with Service Release Agent (SRAs) to determine risk of CR
- Uploading RFCs to scheduling calendars
- Verifying successful change implementation with CR requestor
- Coordinating the closure of RFCs with the Change Manager
- Ensuring coordinated execution of RFCs across the Enterprise with proper planning, documentation, testing, and implementation of CAB approved modifications and changes
- Developing after action reports and technical reports to document process
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
1-2 years of related configuration management experience.
- Current Secret Security Clearance or Higher
- Current 8570 IAM II Level Certification or higher (CAP, CASP CE, CISM, CISSP (or Associate)
- ITIL V3 Foundation for Service Management
Additional industry certifications may be required within specific time frames.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Who We Are
At General Dynamics, you can apply the knowledge and skills gained from your military experience to an exciting, cutting-edge career. We’re proud that thousands of veterans, reservists and guardsmen have chosen to bring their valued expertise to our team. Now we invite you to continue your career with an organization that is as dedicated to excellence as you are.