Process Improvement Level 4 with TS/SCI clearance Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Springfield, VA, US
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Requisition ID 2019-51647
Number of Positions 1
Job Function Program Management
Security Clearance Level Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Full/Part Time Full Time
Job Locations USA-VA-Springfield
• ********* This role is not yet funded**********
Analyzes user needs and performs research and functional analysis on a variety of projects.
Applies process improvement, reengineering methodologies, and best practice principles to design and implement process modernization and improvements.
Assists with analysis, evaluation, and assessment leading to development of recommendations for system and process improvements, optimization, development, and/or operations sustainment efforts for IT systems, software, and processes.
Coordinates and manages analysis evaluations and quality assessments for proper implementation of programs, systems specifications, and quality standards.
Establishes performance measures, monitors and analyzes performance metrics to identify and implement performance based improvements.
Works closely with senior engineers/specialists or task leads
1. Analyzes user needs to determine functional requirements for a wide variety of projects.
2. Performs technical assessments aimed at improving client systems.
3. Performs functional allocations to identify tasks and their inter-relationships.
4. Researches, identifies, and recommends resources required for task execution and completion.
5. Performs functional modeling based on requirements analysis.
6. Develops new systems or updates existing systems to meet client needs.
7. Serves as technical advisor to clients in assigned subject areas, recommends functional changes, and identifies areas for further investigation.
8. Generates recommendations in the form of technical briefings, reports, and other major documents provided to senior level client personnel.
9. Consults with clients to determine optimum design for assigned projects.
10. Identifies emerging relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes and systems.
11. Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures, presentations, and training materials.
12. Directs functional testing of various systems.
13. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
14. Serves as technical team or task lead.
15. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
16. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Bachelor's Degree in a related technical discipline.
2. Master's Degree preferred.
10-15 years of related experience.
• Experience may be broad-based crossing multiple markets (i.e., government, industry) and may also include relevant/associated certifications (e.g., ITIL, Six Sigma, CMMI, and ISO) and knowledge of applicable tools, methodologies, or best practices.
• May direct the activities of engineers/specialists or other staff as necessary on activities related to the specified field or discipline.
• Ability to lead tasks or portions of tasks.
• Ability to provide quantitative and qualitative outputs about the impacts of process changes.
General Dynamics Information Technology solves our customers' challenges through future-focused technology and services, ingenuity and deep mission-knowledge. Partnering with government, defense, the intelligence community, industry leaders and cutting-edge technology companies, we deliver solutions that make a difference - helping our customers to advance mission performance, transform operations and discover opportunities to build a better future.
Who We Are
At General Dynamics, you can apply the knowledge and skills gained from your military experience to an exciting, cutting-edge career. We’re proud that thousands of veterans, reservists and guardsmen have chosen to bring their valued expertise to our team. Now we invite you to continue your career with an organization that is as dedicated to excellence as you are.