PA Production Operator-2nd shift Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Ordnance and Tactical Systems
Manufacturing and Production
Springboro, OH, US
Job ID: 2018-6388
Type: Full Time
# of Openings: 27
Category: Manufacturing and Production
General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems has immediate openings for 2nd shift ( 3:30pm- 2:00am) on our Production Team. Competetive wage and benefit package, Gainshare, 401K, and 4 day, 10 hour work schedules.
Join our team in Springboro, Ohio as a Production Operator for our Hydra-70 supply system
General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems is the sole producer to the US Military for the Hydra-70 Rocket System. Hydra-70 rockets have been produced and in use in the US Army since 1984. General Dynamics OTS is the system integrator of the 2.75-inch(70mm) Hydra-70 family of rockets. These rockets include unitary and cargo warheads for use against point and area targets, providing the user a lethal and lightweight weapon system with multi-mission capability.
Responsbilities for Production Operator include but are not limited to:
- Responsbile for maintaining a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations
- Operate various types of production equipment ( Presses, CNC machine centers etc)
- Perform inspections during production to identify defects in raw materials in accordance with work instructions ( using measuring devices and visual inspections)
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble and test according to specifications and under simulated conditions
- General houskeeping duties
- Other duties assigned as required
Must be able to work overtime and weekends as required. Must be able to read, understand, and carry out written and/or verbal work instructions. Work second shift work schedule (3:30pm-2:00am)
Who We Are
At General Dynamics, you can apply the knowledge and skills gained from your military experience to an exciting, cutting-edge career. We’re proud that thousands of veterans, reservists and guardsmen have chosen to bring their valued expertise to our team. Now we invite you to continue your career with an organization that is as dedicated to excellence as you are.