Journeyman - Geospatial Analyst Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
St Louis, MO, US
Requisition ID 2018-47761
Number of Positions 1
Job Function Intelligence
Security Clearance Level Top Secret/SCI
Full/Part Time Full Time
Job Locations USA-MO-St Louis
Performs and manages data management, analysis, and interpretation duties. Develops and implements rules and methodologies for data collection and analysis, and employs data science methodologies to analyze and visualize patterns, trends, and predictions within geospatial data sources.
1. Provides analysis and manages research methods for national security, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability.
2. Prepares and reviews assessments of current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
3. Develops and maintain rules and methodologies for analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success.
4. Oversees the collection of data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
5. Performs data collection, analysis, interpretation, and management duties.
6. Delivers presentations that reflect the results of the data analysis.
7. Provides data-related training to staff.
8. Coordinates with scientists and other technical experts to design and develop statistical analyses methodologies.
9. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
#dpost #cjpost #ISDcj
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Geography or a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience
8-10 years of related experience supporting statistics/data analysis and programming in data analytical language.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
#intelpractice #dpost #cjpost #ISDcj
Who We Are
At General Dynamics, you can apply the knowledge and skills gained from your military experience to an exciting, cutting-edge career. We’re proud that thousands of veterans, reservists and guardsmen have chosen to bring their valued expertise to our team. Now we invite you to continue your career with an organization that is as dedicated to excellence as you are.
Learn more at https://gdmissionsystems.com/en/careers/veterans