Jet Aviation Staffing - Avionics Tech II Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Provo, UT, US
Provo, Utah | Full Time
Jet Aviation Staffing is seeking an Avionics Technician based in Provo, UT.
Jet Professionals Avionics Technician provides technical expertise in testing aircraft systems, troubleshooting and repairing system discrepancies to ensure minimum schedule impact. Demonstrates technical expertise by implementing process changes to reduce cost and meet schedule without compromising safety or quality.
- Demonstrates technical skills and expertise in avionics and aircraft systems operational testing and troubleshooting.
- Performs the installation and functionally testing of electrical/avionics components and systems on aircraft per Engineering specifications, drawings and maintenance manuals ensuring a defect free system.
- Ensures quality and efficiency of all installations: troubleshoots
High School graduate/GED. A & P license, FCC license or NCATT certification preferred. Four (4) years experience in an avionics/electrical career field; or two (2) years of accredited schooling in aviation electronics and two (2) years related experience.
- Preferred proficiency in the operation and troubleshooting of other aircraft systems or disciplines other than avionics, such as hydraulics, landing gear, flight controls, environmental controls or structural installations and repairs.
- Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints and schematic diagrams.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- processes/concepts to provide timely, quality repairs of malfunctioning systems.
Who We Are
At General Dynamics, you can apply the knowledge and skills gained from your military experience to an exciting, cutting-edge career. We’re proud that thousands of veterans, reservists and guardsmen have chosen to bring their valued expertise to our team. Now we invite you to continue your career with an organization that is as dedicated to excellence as you are.