Jet Aviation Staffing - Aircraft Technician Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Provo, UT, US
A & P Technician
Provo, Utah | Full Time
Jet Aviation Staffing is seeking an Aircraft Technician to be based in Provo, UT.
The Jet Professionals Aircraft Technician will assist with testing, adjusting and repairing, and other general tasks related to the maintenance and repair of a airframe systems and components on a variety of airframes. This position prepares and completes appropriate documentation in a timely manner.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist in high quality inspections, servicing, and maintenance of airframe systems and components on a variety of airframes, using proper hand tools in a timely, clean, safe and professional manner.
- Performs minor troubleshooting, function testing, and repair of aircraft systems and components.
- Prepares various documents for record keeping purposes.
- Consistently locates and uses appropriate technical data and follows verbal instructions when accomplishing assigned maintenance tasks.
- Airframe or Repairman's Certificate required
- Powerplant Certificate preferred
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Respirator Fit qualified
- Routinely lifts up to 50 lbs. and occasionally up to 100 lbs.
Who We Are
At General Dynamics, you can apply the knowledge and skills gained from your military experience to an exciting, cutting-edge career. We’re proud that thousands of veterans, reservists and guardsmen have chosen to bring their valued expertise to our team. Now we invite you to continue your career with an organization that is as dedicated to excellence as you are.