Business Process Analyst Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Windsor Mill, MD, US
Job Function Information Technology
Security Clearance Level None
Full/Part Time Full Time
Job Locations USA-MD-Windsor Mill | USA-VA-Herndon
*This position is not for immediate hire. If you would like to be considered in the future for any upcoming positions, please feel free to submit your review for future review!
GDIT is seeking a Business Process Analyst who participates in and supports process improvement initiatives. Documents customer requirements and works through business process redesign. Assesses programs/projects to identify process concerns through process audits and observations. Provides operational assistance to address and resolve actions necessary for process compliance. May be certified in lean and six-sigma quality methodologies and utilize quality tools to help drive continuous improvement.
- Knowledgeable of Business Process Redesign techniques.
- Metrics creation and reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate orally and in writing.
- Critical Thinking -- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Knowledgeable of applicable standards.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Ability to create Visio (or other comparable tool) drawings for as it and to be processes.
- Experience, knowledge, and understanding of applicable technical concepts and practices.
- Experience with providing technical expertise within a specific subject matter area or discipline.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
- 5-8 years of related quality assurance experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Who We Are
At General Dynamics, you can apply the knowledge and skills gained from your military experience to an exciting, cutting-edge career. We’re proud that thousands of veterans, reservists and guardsmen have chosen to bring their valued expertise to our team. Now we invite you to continue your career with an organization that is as dedicated to excellence as you are.
Learn more at https://gdmissionsystems.com/en/careers/veterans