Biostatistician/Epidemiologist 2 Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, US
Job Function Science and Engineering
Security Clearance Level None
Full/Part Time Full Time
Job Locations USA-MD-Aberdeen Proving Ground
The Army Public Health Command's (APHC) mission is to promote health and prevent disease, injury, and disability of Soldiers and military retirees, their families, and the Department of the Army civilian employees; and assure effective execution of full spectrum veterinary service for Army and Department of Defense Veterinary missions. GDIT is seeking a Biostatistician/Epidemiologist to perform the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Provides statistical guidance and provides recommendations for study design and statistical analysis.
- Writes or reviews statistical section of protocols, prepares analysis plans, and writes detailed specifications for analysis files, consistency checks, tables, and figures. Interprets analyses and writes statistical sections of study reports.
- Communicates with data managers, study personnel, and other clients regarding statistical design, programming, and analysis.
- Develops and updates appropriate statistical documentation, stores documents and data, and performs all functions in accordance with applicable regulations, guidance, and procedures. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, regulations, standards, practices, and procedures.
- Analyzes health-related data. Works semi-independently to perform the functions of the job, using knowledge, experience, professional judgment, and input of project and organizational leaders to plan and accomplish goals.
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline.
- Masters in Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Demography or Masters in a Biological Science Related Field Preferred.
- 2-5 years experience analyzing health-related data.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Who We Are
At General Dynamics, you can apply the knowledge and skills gained from your military experience to an exciting, cutting-edge career. We’re proud that thousands of veterans, reservists and guardsmen have chosen to bring their valued expertise to our team. Now we invite you to continue your career with an organization that is as dedicated to excellence as you are.
Learn more at https://gdmissionsystems.com/en/careers/veterans