Administrative Assistant III - TS/SCI with Polygraph Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Administrative and Support Services
McLean, VA, US
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Requisition ID 2019-51163
Number of Positions 1
Job Function SCA
Security Clearance Level Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Full/Part Time Full Time
Job Locations USA-VA-McLean
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
Core Hours 9am-3pm. Should have expert knowledge of customers industrial travel process to provide back-up support. Assist with scheduling/planning travel, track hours for each, and verify if properly covered by DBA Insurance. Create pseudonyms. Submit training requests and assist with communications. Support an overall office of 80. Respond to email. Maintain database and will interface with COTRs. Assist with preparation of finance response actions regarding budget. Maintain/update metrics related to travel and financial data. Assist with program planning. Process foreign travel vouchers and reimbursements. Responsible for processing 15 travel vouchers a month.
1. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, coordinating travel and meeting arrangements, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
2. Compiles and analyzes various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Provides work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
5-8 years of related administrative experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Who We Are
At General Dynamics, you can apply the knowledge and skills gained from your military experience to an exciting, cutting-edge career. We’re proud that thousands of veterans, reservists and guardsmen have chosen to bring their valued expertise to our team. Now we invite you to continue your career with an organization that is as dedicated to excellence as you are.