Administrative Assistant III - TS/SCI Polygraph Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Administrative and Support Services
Chantilly, VA, US
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Requisition ID 2018-49681
Number of Positions 1
Job Function SCA
Security Clearance Level Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Full/Part Time Full Time
Job Locations USA-VA-Chantilly
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
Core hours 730-1630 REQUIRED daily start time NLT 0900
• Provide support to large sub-group of approx... 50 officers in addition to back-up support to FO
• Calendar Management /proactively identify conflicts and resolve or escalate
• Must be comfortable with rolling and changing priorities
• Monitors group office (chief/Deputy Chief) incoming calls
• Assist in planning meetings and events (weekly staff meetings, monthly administrative meetings) reporting back to group management and executing taskings
• knowledgeable of travel system
• Prepare and monitor travel itineraries and changes
• Process travel arrangements, vouchers and POV reimbursements
• Inform management on all programmatic matters to ensure efficiency and program goals and administrative requirements are met
• POC for all Check-in/Check-out within group, ensuring proper access requests are complete and information is updated on a weekly basis
• Track office floor plans
• Order supplies, coordinate and schedule repairs of office equipment
• Responsible Officer(RO) for inventory items
• Maintain the Division SharePoint Site
• Candidate must have extensive knowledge of administrative processes and procedures
1. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, coordinating travel and meeting arrangements, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
2. Compiles and analyzes various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Provides work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
Bachelor's Degree Preferred
5-8 years of related administrative experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills sufficient to draft communications to senior management
• Strong interpersonal skills
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Who We Are
At General Dynamics, you can apply the knowledge and skills gained from your military experience to an exciting, cutting-edge career. We’re proud that thousands of veterans, reservists and guardsmen have chosen to bring their valued expertise to our team. Now we invite you to continue your career with an organization that is as dedicated to excellence as you are.