Administrative Assistant III- TS/SCI Polygraph Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Administrative and Support Services
McLean, VA, US
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Requisition ID 2018-46428
Number of Positions 1
Job Function SCA
Security Clearance Level Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Full/Part Time Full Time
Job Locations USA-VA-McLean
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
• Candidate will provide primary calendar support to the Chief and Deputy Chief in a Front Office environment
• Candidate will be expected to manage continuous workflow of changing priorities
• Candidate will be the focal point for group to welcome visitors and guests
• Candidate will be responsible for submitting computer accesses to the various systems
• Candidate will be responsible for proofreading and formatting official interagency correspondence on a daily basis
• Candidate must be strong in Microsoft Office - all components
• Candidate must proactively prepare travel vouchers and travel arrangements for Office Management - must coordinate several travel arrangements for multiple entities without supervision
• Candidate will be responsible for arranging transportation for management as needed
• Candidate must dress professional daily and must communicate professionally
1. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, coordinating travel and meeting arrangements, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
2. Compiles and analyzes various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Provides work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
5-8 years of related administrative experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Who We Are
At General Dynamics, you can apply the knowledge and skills gained from your military experience to an exciting, cutting-edge career. We’re proud that thousands of veterans, reservists and guardsmen have chosen to bring their valued expertise to our team. Now we invite you to continue your career with an organization that is as dedicated to excellence as you are.
Learn more at https://gdmissionsystems.com/en/careers/veterans