Administrative Assistant II - TS/SCI Polygraph Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Administrative and Support Services
Reston, VA, US
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Requisition ID 2018-47846
Number of Positions 1
Job Function SCA
Security Clearance Level Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Full/Part Time Full Time
Job Locations USA-VA-Reston
• * Requires an active TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph**
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
Core Hours - 8 - 4 flexible
Field Walk-in and email inquires for security actions and ensure completion of procedural steps in security process for ASO; Track and facilitate responses from the security team in coordination with ASOs; Create visitor access requests; Track status of all requests/ensure requests are completed in a timely fashion; Proactively ID when there is a need for an access request and coordinate with the appropriate personnel to ensure access; Schedule security check in/out briefings; With oversight by ASOs, answer questions/guidance regarding basic security requirements; Occasional routine indoctrination briefings; Utilize security databases and update information on the ASO SharePoint site; Storage of all data files/relevant information for the office; Data files must be stored in a organized fashion/easily retrievable; Create a unique file naming convention to organize storage of multiple versions of files and documents; Occasional admin. support to others in work unit; Excellent communication skills; Professionally interact with walk ins; Proficient in MS Office including Excel; Exceptional organizational skills; Ability to prioritize; Strong writing/editing skills; Ability to create docs from templates
1. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
2. Compiles various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as outside contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
2. Associates Degree preferred.
1-3 years of related administrative experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Who We Are
At General Dynamics, you can apply the knowledge and skills gained from your military experience to an exciting, cutting-edge career. We’re proud that thousands of veterans, reservists and guardsmen have chosen to bring their valued expertise to our team. Now we invite you to continue your career with an organization that is as dedicated to excellence as you are.
Learn more at https://gdmissionsystems.com/en/careers/veterans