Administrative Assistant II Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Administrative and Support Services
Ft Sam Houston, TX, US
Job Function SCA
Security Clearance Level None
Full/Part Time Full Time
Job Locations USA-TX-Ft Sam Houston
GDIT is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant II to support the Naval Medical Research Unit (NAMRU) at Ft. Sam Houston, San Antonio, Texas. NAMRU is a major research center conducting medical, craniofacial, directed energy, and biomedical research which focuses on ways to enhance the health, safety, performance, and operational readiness of Navy and Marine Corps personnel and addresses their emergent medical and oral/facial problems in routine and combat operations.
- Experience in support of Executive staff at a major corporation or military command.
- Strong communication skills and well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Displays discretion, good judgment, organizational or management ability, initiative, and the ability to work independently.
- Through various web applications, investigate research related data.
- Experience with computer software, including the Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint.
- Must have interpersonal skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel software programs.
- Associates Degree in a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- 2 years' experience, or documented executive administrative experience of four years or greater.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Who We Are
At General Dynamics, you can apply the knowledge and skills gained from your military experience to an exciting, cutting-edge career. We’re proud that thousands of veterans, reservists and guardsmen have chosen to bring their valued expertise to our team. Now we invite you to continue your career with an organization that is as dedicated to excellence as you are.
Learn more at https://gdmissionsystems.com/en/careers/veterans