Active Directory Senior Systems Engineer, TS/SCI with poly required Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Annapolis Junction, MD, US
Top Secret w/SCI eligibility
Full Part/Time: Full time
Job Req: RQ32223
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Top Secret w/SCI eligibility
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top Secret SCI
This is new and exciting enterprise wide work for a modernization effort.
- Core competencies include expert troubleshooting with Active Directory Infrastructure, Azure AD, Group Policies, DNS, PKI, Microsoft PowerShell, Windows Server 2008R2, 2012 and 2016 and Windows 10.
- Experience developing architecture and engineering solutions for enterprise scale deployments
- Ability to quickly learn and operate within complex topologies and interdependencies across a wide range of technologies (2012 or later forest/domains) and complex group policy architecture and administration.
- Advanced analytical and creative problem solving skills for development, testing and maintenance of software systems.
- Ability to work with little supervision in fast paced, dynamic environment with highly visible and time sensitive requirements. Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Ability to take direction and retain information.
- Plans, conducts and oversees the technical aspects of projects; coordinates the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects.
- Provides technical consultation on current and proposed systems to other organizations and clients.
- Assists in the planning and performing of analytical research and design development in conformance with customer design and engineering specifications.
- Applies advanced methods, theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex system requirements and problems.
- Develops and implements training tools and documentation.
- After hours support may be required due to operational tempo. Candidate should expect to participate in on call support and be available for short notice call in.
- Additional knowledge in Quest ARS, GPO Admin, Password Manager, Microsoft FIM/MIM
Required clearance and certifications:
- Active TS/SCI with a Poly required.
- 8570 IAT II (Security + or higher) certification for a position located in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA MD Annapolis Junction
Additional Work Locations:
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training, and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Who We Are
At General Dynamics, you can apply the knowledge and skills gained from your military experience to an exciting, cutting-edge career. We’re proud that thousands of veterans, reservists and guardsmen have chosen to bring their valued expertise to our team. Now we invite you to continue your career with an organization that is as dedicated to excellence as you are.